Here is your chance to see what is happening with your cholesterol. No doctors appointment needed to purchase your testing.
Click Here to order your blood test.
- Sale Price: $29
- Fasting Required: Yes, 10-12 Hours
- Specimen: Blood
- Results: 1-2 Business Days
Total Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, LDL-Cholesterol (calculated), Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (calculated), Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated)
- Do you know that you only make 10% of your daily needs of cholesterol and that is...IF... you eat correctly and absorb the RAW nutrients into your system.
- Did you know the other 90 percent of cholesterol MUST come from your diet!
People have gotten real good about restricting red meat, and chicken skin and dairy products from their diets especially vegans so it is real easy to think you are doing something healthy by eliminating cholesterol Other people have chosen to take cholesterol lowering medications and keep eating toxic meat and dairy products with hormones and antibiotics.
We have created a whole family of diseases that are related to fat deficiency, essential fatty acid deficiencies, cholesterol deficiency, and one of my favorites Alzheimer’s Disease. What in the world is the industry doing?
- Your brain is 75% pure cholesterol
- You start losing that myelin, the insulating stuff in your brain that is made from cholesterol.
Call 1-800-908-0000 and use
code of R-WILL
- You body needs good and balanced levels of cholesterol from healthy non toxic animal sources. By this I mean grass-fed, grass-finished, USDA certified organic meat and dairy products. Animals NOT fed toxic GMO grains or raised in toxic living conditions.
- It is a good idea to supplement your diet with essential fatty acids given the condition of our oceans.
- You must also protect your lipids or fat cell membranes with antioxidants such as vitamin E which should come from a diet full of organic plant foods.
- This information has been in the scientific literature for years, click here to read just one study from all the way back in 2004 on the critical role of Vitamin E and Lipid Health. Essential fatty acid diseases are very serious. We have so many current published studies that are not being taken serious by consumers, commercial farmers, schools, hospitals or any of the industry.