COASTAL CAROLINAS INTEGRATED MEDICINE
Interventional Pain Managment
Addiction Medical Care
- Coastal Carolinas Integrated Medicine (CCIM) is a cutting edge Board Certified Interventional Pain Management & Addiction Medical Care Center. To read more about Dr. Ken Willeford's Pain Management Program click here. We are experts at investigating and understanding the cause of an individual’s pain. Dr. Ken treats the source of pain, and offers the best approach to managing your diagnosis. It is our mission to alleviate and manage all discomfort as much as possible to improve the patient’s overall quality of life. We are your partners in healthy lifestyle choices and we offer an evidenced-based integrated approach for chronic disease in the healthcare system.
- CCIM offers ADDICTION Medical Care for all adults, pregnant women, children and teens who are struggling with substance abuse, addictions or recovery.
- Individuals who wish to be medically evaluated for Pain Management, diagnosed, or need transfer of care from primary care opioid dependence, withdrawal or addiction care please contact Dr. Ken Willeford MD, ASAP at 910-755-6060.
- CCIM is owner of SYMBIODERMA a professional organic skincare brand treating acne. Formulated to bring the healing power of the garden & sea into skincare. Our products only focus on healing and never bring poisons into the body via the skin.
- CCIM is an approved Medicare site for the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit.This program does not need a referral from your current healthcare provider and it offers you an opportunity to work with a preventative nutritional & metabolic integrative focused Nurse Practitioner! The Affordable Care Act sponsors the Annual Wellness Program for EVERY "qualified" Medicare Senior.
- We diagnose illness through data gained during interviews, physical exam, advanced labs and diagnostic testing. We offer counseling and healthcare services with necessary medications or diagnostic interventions from all evidenced-based modalities. We have been very successful integrating therapies such physical medicine and rehabilitation services, mental health counseling, addiction care and recently home & end of life non-licensed loving care coupled with spiritual and emotional support.
- We network with local churches and community resources as well as all major university hospital referral systems. Our integrated approach ensures a comprehensive evaluation with a sensitivity and understanding of how critical your success is linked to your thoughts, emotions, feelings and spiritual condition.