COASTAL CAROLINAS INTEGRATED MEDICINE
Interventional Spinal Care & Pain Management
Addiction Medical Care & Counseling Services
Community Partnerships & Faith-based Medicine & Missions
- Coastal Carolinas Integrated Medicine (CCIM) is a cutting edge Board Certified Interventional Spine and Pain Management Center. It is our mission to alleviate and manage discomfort as much as possible to improve the patient’s overall quality of life. We are your partners in healthy lifestyle choices and we offer evidenced-based integrated approaches for chronic disease.
- CCIM offers ADDICTION Medical Care for adults, pregnant women, and teens struggling with substance abuse
- CCIM developed SYMBIODERMA a professional skincare brand treating acne. Scientifically Formulated to bring the healing power of the garden & sea into skincare. Our products only focus on healing and never bring poisons into the body via the skin.
- CCIM is an approved site for the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit. Wellness programs do not require referrals from providers. This government program offers you an opportunity to work with Dr. Carly Willeford if your plan qualifies for the wellness visits. Dr. Carly offers a preventative nutritional integrative assessments.
- CCIM offers counseling and integrate physical medicine and rehabilitation services, mental health counseling, addiction care and home & end of life non-licensed care coupled with spiritual and emotional support.
- CCIM networks with local churches & community resources as well as all major university hospital referral systems. Our integrated approach ensures a comprehensive evaluation with a sensitivity and understanding of how critical your success is linked to your thoughts, emotions, feelings and spiritual condition.