Have You Had Your Yearly Medicare
Annual Wellness & Prevention Visit? (AWV)
This is NOT a physical exam but a real chance to sit down with Dr. Carly Willeford and spend an hour discussing your next years plan to stay healthy! Evidenced-Based Wellness and Prevention Strategies with a qualified Doctoral Prepared Nurse Practitioner, certified in Functional, Nutritional Metabolic, and Detoxification Medicine!
The Annual Wellness Visit was designed by the United States Health Task Force. This program has its own Billing Code, and is part of your Medicare Benefits. The best feature about this program is you Do Not have to go to your local provider. Why? Because he/she may not be trained in advanced metabolic testing and functional medicine or they may have no training in nutritional medicine or they may have no interest in providing this program at their office.
What you do need to know is that this one time yearly Annual Wellness Program is focused on Prevention. It is NOT supposed to be bundled into a routine 15 minute office visit and billed as an Annual Wellness Visit. That would be Medicare FRAUD.
- Do you feel like your doctor is lost in the never ending line of patients and you just are not getting the time you need to really sit down and talk about all your health concerns?
- Is it your desire to live a long & healthy life? Well, now you have an opportunity to schedule a FREE Prevention & Wellness appointment with Dr. Carly!
- Dr. Carly holds a sought after, waiting list only, anti-aging, disease prevention practice who has dedicated herself to bringing the advanced preventative strategies to the most vulnerable, Our Seniors, with the help of the Affordable Care Act Medicare Partnership in her new "Wellness Prevention Program" that has been missing in conventional medicine.
- Dr. Carly is very different from your regular primary care provider because she brings decades of study, research, passion and clinical expert skills in nutritional medical therapy, chronic detoxification therapy and metabolic biochemical advanced testing to the Medicare Annual Wellness Visits and Monthly Lifestyle Coaching & Counseling Phone Calls!
- HURRY and secure your in-person annual wellness appointment before Dr. Carly's schedule is full.
- Dr. Carly is an innovative TEAM focused provider that partners with advanced thinking medical doctors locally and as well as from all over the country who understand that the old medical model is over and the new paradigms integrates biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology or genetics into the diagnosis and treatments. Evidenced-based Functional and Biological testing and critical thinking skills coupled with advanced studies is a game changer in the future of medicine!
- The goal is no longer a 5-7 minute medical appointment with pharmaceuticals being handed out with no regard to the current published science of the body and brain, It is criminal to not address environmental toxins & poisons in food systems, crops, animals, body products, supplements, water, molds, fungus, parasites, candida or the very dangerous side effects of poly-pharmacy in the current standard medical model given the disastrous National Chronic Disease Statistics.
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers the following.
No Co-Pay, No Deductible
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening if you are male/smoker
- Alcohol misuse screenings & counseling
- Bone mass measurements (bone density)
- Cardiovascular disease screenings
- Cardiovascular disease (behavioral therapy)
- Cervical & vaginal cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screenings
- Depression screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- Diabetes self-management training
- Glaucoma tests
- Hepatitis C screening test
- HIV screening
- Lung cancer screening
- Mammograms (screening)
- Nutrition therapy services
- Obesity screenings & counseling
- One-time “Welcome to Medicare” preventive visit
- Prostate cancer screenings
- Sexually transmitted infections screening & counseling
- Tobacco use cessation counseling
- Yearly "Wellness" visit
- Learn more about equipment, suppliers and competitive bidding programs for items such as commode chairs, walkers, oxygen and related equipment, diabetes testing supplies, nebulizers, hospital beds, wheelchairs and so much more!
- Learn more about the National Diabetes Prevention Program
- Both the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) have quality measures that focus on decreasing the use of high-risk medications in the elderly.
- Learn more about the CMS measure defined as the percentage of members receiving more than two prescription fills of a high-risk medication.