"I BELIEVE that you don't get into something to test the waters. You go into things to make waves"
The more you talk negative about yourself the faster you bring it into existence. Speak what you want to happen! God creates new things out of nothing! Abraham heard God's promise and believed it. When God speaks its as good as done!
Move away from the negative, and put your attention on what it is that you really do want to be and accomplish the CALL God placed in your heart. What did God call you to be or do on planet earth? What drives you? What would you do in your life if you could do anything?
Learn to think in terms of scripture. If what you are working hard to accomplish isn't happening yet, continue to speak the scriptures out loud and thank God every morning when you wake up for what He is doing in your life today to bring it into existence!
Tomorrow you are one step closer because of what God did. Pick one thing that you can do that will demonstrate your discipline to move closer to who you want to be. What is that one thing you can do every morning?
Successful people have one thing in common and it's a routine they do every morning no matter what is going on in the world around them.
If you don't know what to do tomorrow morning start by saying these scriptures out loud as soon as you get up;
- I can see the Kingdom of God because I am born again. John 3:3
- Jesus shows himself to me because I love him. John 14:21
- Because Jesus died for my sins, I am no longer separated from God. I live in close union with him. Romans 5:10
- The fruit I produce brings great joy to God, my Father in Heaven. John 15:8
- God’s power works best in my weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9
- My faith makes me whole in spirit, soul and body. Mark 5:34
- When I call out to God He answers me. He tells me things I wouldn’t know otherwise. Jeremiah 33:3
- Because I place my hope in the Lord my strength is renewed. Isaiah 40:31
- The cross of Christ is my power. 1 Corinthians 1:17