1 cup of cacao powder
3/4 c organic dates
1 1/2 c organic soaked almonds (can be dehydrated)
4 T raw honey
1/8 t sea salt
chopped organic pecans
1. Blend well in food processor.
2. Form brownies between sheets of wax paper.
3. Garnish or lightly press pecans into the top.
1/2 pint organic blackberries
1 organic banana
12 raw organic cacao beans
1 T (heaping) organic mesquite
2 c filtered water
1 T agave nectar
Blend all ingredients. One trick with cacao beans is to blend with half the liquid until the beans are blended then add the rest of the liquid and blend again (and/or some ice for a icy smoothie).
Awaken the Beauty Within
3 c organic grapes with seeds
1 organic orange, peeled
1/4 c cayenne
1 1/2 c filtered water
1 t MSM powder (or 2)
Blend all ingredients well (best in high powered blender)
1/2 cup organic olive oil
1 organic lemon juiced
2 T water
1/4 t sea salt
2 cloves garlic minced or crushed
Mix, shake or blend the crap out of all ingredients
Goji Apple Salad
3 Organic Apples, Diced
1/4 c Organic Walnuts
2 T Pine nuts
2 T Raw Sprouted Organic Sunflower seeds
1/4 c Organic Raisins
1/4 c Tibetan Goji Berries, soaked in water 3 hours
Toss all ingredients together.
Serve over mixed greens with sweet dressing if desired.
Straw and Hay Pasta
1 organic zucchini
1 organic yellow squash
1/2 carrot, sliced, julienned or grated
1/4 c stone crushed olive oil
2 cloves organic garlic, crushed or pressed
1 t organic basil, dryed (or 1 T fresh, minced)
1 t organic italian herbs mixture, dryed (or 1 T fresh mixture of rosemary, oregano, thyme & sage.
1/8 t red jalapeno, dryed (1 t fresh, minced)
optional: 1/2 t sea salt
1. Spirooli-ize the squashes, for yellow use the small blade, for zucchini use the large blade (you could also julienne the squashes by hand or use a saladacco and make angel hair).
2. Mix squash with carrots
3. Mix remaining ingredients together for the sauce
4. Toss sauce with veggies and serve. Garnish with sprouted, dehydrated sunflower seeds and dulse granules.
1 bunch organic asparagus
1/4 c Nama Shoyu
1 T organic onion
1 organic lemon, juiced
2 T organic balsamic vinegar (or Braggs unpasteurized apple cider vinegar)
1. Cut 1" off the bottom of the stems and save for your compose heap, then cut the stalks in half.
2. Mix marinade and pour over asparagus.
3. Marinate overnight and serve at room temperature.