This luxuriously rich and silky face cream recipe is one of my favorites. Perfect Cream recipe absorbs quickly without leaving a filmy or greasy residue. The best part is that it has an unbelievably velvet texture and a smooth consistency which leaves your skin feeling fresh and supple. Totally customizable, you can experiment freely with your favorite essential oils, infused oils, and hydrosols using this recipe as a base for your own face cream creations.
WildCraft Organic Face Cream Recipe
¼ cup organic Olive Oil (or Calendula Herbal Oil)
¼ cup organic Sesame Oil
¼ cup organic Grapeseed Oil
1/16 cup organic Coconut Oil
1/16 cup Beeswax pastilles
1 cup organic Hydrosol of your choice
½ cup organic Aloe Vera Gel
¼ tsp Vitamin E Oil
8-15 drops of essential oil (lavender, rose, orange, chamomile, or sandalwood are all good choices)
1. Blend oils together in a stainless steel saucepan. Place on very low heat, just enough to thoroughly warm.
2. In another pan, slowly melt beeswax just enough to liquefy.
3. In a separate bowl, blend hydrosol with aloe gel.
4. Pre-warm on low heat a double boiler or a Pyrex measuring jug set in a heat proof pan filled part way with water.
5. Have approximately twenty 1oz – or – ten 2oz clean glass jars and lids ready to go.
My 3 goals
(1) reduce cost
(2) teach health strategies
(3) improve the health of the family