WildCraft Organic Face Cream Recipe
¼ cup organic Olive Oil (or Calendula Herbal Oil)
¼ cup organic Sesame Oil
¼ cup organic Grapeseed Oil
1/16 cup organic Coconut Oil
1/16 cup Beeswax pastilles
1 cup organic Hydrosol of your choice
½ cup organic Aloe Vera Gel
¼ tsp Vitamin E Oil
8-15 drops of essential oil (lavender, rose, orange, chamomile, or sandalwood are all good choices)
1. Blend oils together in a stainless steel saucepan. Place on very low heat, just enough to thoroughly warm.
2. In another pan, slowly melt beeswax just enough to liquefy.
3. In a separate bowl, blend hydrosol with aloe gel.
4. Pre-warm on low heat a double boiler or a Pyrex measuring jug set in a heat proof pan filled part way with water.
5. Have approximately twenty 1oz – or – ten 2oz clean glass jars and lids ready to go.