Her resume is the only objective data the American people have to evaluate her credentials. Ms. Clinton has been in politics for 30 years and cannot get anything done. She has no business or leadership skills and she has a resume that proves her inadequacies. Our young folks cannot and must not get their information from the media talking heads who themselves were young kids when Ms. Clinton was starting her political career.
I asked myself if I would hire Ms. Clinton to lead my company that my husband and I have worked 25 years to build. The answer is absolutely No Way based on her resume, and leadership skills therefore, I would not vote for her to lead my country.
I would however hire Mr. Trump based on his resume and leadership skills. I'm not electing a Pastor or a Friend so I am not judging the candidates based on bedside manner. Mr. Trump has a resume to demonstrate leadership as evidenced by the qualified Thinktanks he routinely seeks counsel and surrounds himself. His list of Supreme Court Justices is excellent. A smart person knows what they don't know and hires expert advisers. It's called wisdom. You show me someones family, home life, close friends, business success, and a criminal background check and I'll tell you what their Tax Returns are going to show without ever needing to see them.
In good conscious before God I write to mentor younger Americans. Our young Millennials & Generation Z-ers must evaluate the 3 decades of Hillary Clinton's professional resume. The chronic crises our country is diagnosed with is in full blown metastatic disease. We can no longer look to "political party platforms" for those days are long over. The Bench Mark for political office seekers has to be exactly like it is for healthcare professionals which is "show us your resume, credentials/license and criminal background record." America is done with criminal career politicians and the "establishment" on both sides.
Term limits is where this is all going to end up when the American people demand reform in the coming years. I say we need to hold political professionals to healthcare provider standards and obtain Licensure. No more establishment mentality. You should need a license to even qualify to run for political office. Let us require National Board Exams for political seats across the nation. If you can't pass the written and oral exam then you don't receive your license. If you can't pass the criminal background check then you don't receive your license. No license no filing for election campaigns.
Where are the standards for any political position from School Board to President of the Country? It doesn't matter who you are, it is unsafe to put anyone in a leadership position without a basic knowledge base demonstrated through written and oral examinations. Why does the government put so much demand on healthcare professionals but not themselves? Their profession is equally critical to the community and national health.
I was fortunate to study Ms. Clinton years ago during a Health Infomatics course I was required to take as part of earning my FNP/MS Degree from UNCW back in 2000. The course required candidates to write a research paper on the Failed National Healthcare Initiative called HillaryCare. I remember as I was doing the research I would end up on rabbit trails consisting of so many criminal investigations surrounding Ms. Clinton. I found it very difficult to follow her healthcare reform work, connect the dots and write an analysis.
At that time Hillary Clinton was at the center of so many investigations that I remember saying many times, "what kind of couple or first lady is this person?" I had the same concerns when she was elected Senator and Secretary of State. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief as current FBI investigations are released. I spent my early career building a home, getting my masters degree, raising four little ones, while my husband and I were building careers serving in rural healthcare.
Ms. Clinton and her hubby were spending the last three decades getting fined for dishonesty by federal court judges and tax payers were paying for all the investigation court costs and it is EXACTLY the same today! Can you even imagine what the investigation cost is going to be when all of her current investigations are totaled up and "billed" to tax payers. I am waiting for that financial figure to eventually come out and add-it-to this writing at the bottom of this page!
I have a son and daughter who will VOTE in their 1st Presidential Election this year who were not even born yet when Ms. Clinton was the ONLY FIRST LADY ever Subpoenaed by a Grand Jury back in 1994. Do you realize how much that cost tax payers...
Ms. Clinton is the last person who should be criticizing Mr. Trump for bankruptcy business deals which are legal options in business law when she bankrupted healthcare during the years of HillaryCare to the tune of 32 Million in wasted dollars and lied about her lack of skills to federal judges all while Americans again paid for the investigational court cost which were reported somewhere around $750.000 dollars. She too refused to release her Tax Returns during Cattlegate until investigations were complete.
For those of you who were in diapers, elementary or middle school at the time like my own college and medical school kids you don't really know Ms. Clinton's resume, The failed program she was the leader of called HillaryCare cost the American people $32 Million Dollars as Ms. Clinton led the National Healthcare Task Force which was the cornerstone of her husbands administrations initial agenda. The plan called "HillaryCare" was going to be implemented through managed competition groups. The plan stated that all Americans would receive a National Health Security Card.
Ms. Clinton designed a National Health Board to monitor and enforce the standards of Health Care, budget issues and pharmaceutical pricing. In the end the entire team was shown to be unqualified and dishonest and the taxpayer court costs to the American people were $725,00 as Hillary Clinton and others were fined $450,000 for DISHONESTY when a federal judge hauled her and her team members into court.
Ms. Clinton said the plan was to be funded with savings from Medicare and Medicaid as well as increases on tobacco. Long story short the 1,342 page plan came to a screaming halt on September 26, 1994 and it was announced the plan was dead because a rookie like Hillary Clinton was the wrong person for the job with no skill set or knowledge base.
The Plan was overloaded with bureaucracy that never stood a chance. In the end the entire plan was thrown in the garbage and today I've noticed that much of the information on HillaryCare that was once available is now difficult to find on-line.
- 1994 - The Clinton's were Investigated for Fraud in the Whitewater Development Corporation. Only first lady ever subpoenaed by a Grand Jury.
- The 4 and 1/2 years of Whitewater Investigations cost taxpayers $145 Million and 15 Clinton associates were Convicted of 40 Crimes
- Cattlegate Futures - Hilliary refused to release her tax returns!
- 1996 - Filegate was 3 separate investigations of Ms. Clinton's improper behavior of FBI requests to investigate her enemies, certain republicans, NRA, and her husbands multiple female alleged affairs.
- Clinton Legal Defense Fund Establishment and Investigation
- 1996 Chinagate Investigation was over alledged campaign cover ups in violation of US Law. China funneled millions into Mr. Clinton's campaign.
- The Clinton's were accused of IRS Abuses. Clinton's opponents were audited as well as his female accusers..
- January 2001 was the Pardongate Scandal with 450 criminals pardoned by President Clinton before he left office.
- 2000 - Largest Senate Campaign Fraud in History. Peter Paul who was a convicted felon financed the entire event for Ms. Clinton, in violation of Federal Elections Statues. Senator Clinton was fined over $50,000 for purposely under-reporting the cost of the event.
- Ms. Clinton was Investigated on the Senate Select Committee on Ethics for ignoring and breaking the Senate Code of Conduct and hid multiple conflicts of interest.
- 2008 Jeffery Thompson and other fund raising bundles for the failed Presidential 2008 campaign pled guilty to conspiracy and campaign finance and laws violation
- 2009 President Obama nominated Ms. Clinton as Secretary of State.
- 2014 State Department's spokesperson was asked to identify one tangible achievement and could not point to a single achievement by Secretary of State Clinton. Her tenure had no signature doctrine or diplomatic breakthrough.
- The Clinton State Department wasted 80 Million dollars on a U.S. Consulate in Northern Afghanistan, which will never be completed.
- The Clinton State Department lost $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts.
- Hillary Clinton refused requests from the FBI, CIA and DOJ for the designate of Boko Haram as a terrorist group. Unfortunately 300 school girls were later kidnapped.
- Vince Foster, long-time friend of Hillary Clinton, was involved in several Clinton scandals was found dead. Before police arrived it was reported Clinton staffers illegally removed boxes of documents on Travelgate, Whitewater, etc.
- Hillary Clinton called off internal investigations into her State Department. These included sexual assaults by State Department security officials in Beirut, endemic engagement of prostitutes by Hillary Clinton's security detail, drug use by State Department contractors in Bagdad, solicitation of child male prostitutes by U.S. Ambassador to Belgium,
- September 11, 2012 Benghazi Terrorist Attack Cover-up. She insisted she submitted ALL documents requested by congress and 20 months later, 41 new documents were released and more are still being withheld.
- The Presidential Records Act allows restricted access to documents for 12 years after leaving office. Now 14 years later, the Clinton are still withholding 1000 of records from the public. 300 Freedom of Information Act requests, have been ignored.
- NY Times details moral and fiscal chaos of The Clinton Foundation with conflict of interest. Funds from foreign leaders can be received into her foundation.
- Saudia Arabia is one of the largest supporters of the Clinton Foundation.
- President Obama and administration officials mislead the public when they initially claimed that the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video. Libya President Mohamed Magariaf insisted on Sept. 16 — five days after the attack — that it was a planned terrorist attack, but administration officials continued for days later to say there was no evidence of a planned attack. Ms. Clinton lied to the American people.
- Non stop investigations over the past three decades of Ms. Clinton is forcing the American Tax Payers to pay billions of dollars in court case investigations.
- Hillary Clinton stated she had turned over all her work related emails under the supervision of her attorneys. 15 emails were not turned over that were work related. Ms. Clinton's email system as Secretary of State was a 4 year mistake and cover up of record keeping.
- 250,000 Refugees are coming into America on Ms. Clinton's Plan. This program will cost the tax payers billions of dollars. The concern is jihadist terrorist will embed within the refugees with no papers coming into America that cannot ever be reversed. Terrorist Attacks will begin to increase in American cities, malls, social events, buses just like Israel has been experiencing on a daily basis. Keeping the refugees in Syria with relief and humanity efforts is the only answer. Germany is having a terrible time dealing with the refugees they have taken in.
- Ms. Clinton betrayed her country while she used a unsecured private server while being Secretary of State. Investigated for 30,000 bleachbit emails and her non-existent 13 phones and Blackberrys hammered to smithereens after a subpoena to preserve the evidence.
- FBI Director James Comey testified in open hearings before Congress, that more than six dozen email chains contained classified information at the time they were sent and that there appeared to have been hacking attempts on her server, though there is no evidence they were successful. Still, the report added fuel to the criticisms of Clinton and the narrative that her team acted "extremely careless," as Comey said. Click Here for news article.
I love my children and I have worked all my life so they have a beautiful future in the country I love. We have two choices in a few weeks so please review both candidates resumes and cast your vote for the person that will take our America into her future.
Just my thoughts & I'll see you when the smoke clears!